All papers listed here are submitted or accepted to refereed publications available by searching the Astronomy database of the SAO/NASA Astrophysics Data System (ADS), with the exception of those listed under the heading "Not yet available in ADS". The papers listed include those that present scientific results which have made use of data obtained with SOFIA and (denoted by an asterisk, with independent numbering) all the other papers, including those about the observatory and the instruments.
List created : 2022-9-28
Science preprints: 16, Observatory preprints: (*) 2
16. "Multi-wavelength Observations of MWC 297: Constraints on Disk Inclination and Mass Outflow"
Vacca, William D., et al., 2022-09-00, ADS
15. "Recent progress in theory and observational study of dust grain alignment and rotational disruption in star-forming regions"
Tram, Le Ngoc, et al., 2022-08-00, ADS
14. "SOFIA/HAWC+ observations of the Crab Nebula: dust properties from polarised emission"
Chastenet, Jérémy, et al., 2022-08-00, ADS
13. "Contribution of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon ionization to neutral gas heating in galaxies"
Berné, O., et al., 2022-08-00, ADS
12. "Measuring chemical abundances in AGN from infrared nebular lines: HII-CHI-Mistry-IR for AGN"
Pérez-Díaz, Borja, et al., 2022-07-00, ADS
11. "On the origin of radio-loudness in active galactic nuclei using far-infrared polarimetric observations"
Lopez-Rodriguez, Enrique, et al., 2022-07-00, ADS
10. "Role of magnetic fields in fueling Seyfert nuclei"
Hu, Yue, et al., 2022-06-00, ADS
9. "SOFIA observations of 30 Doradus: II -- Magnetic fields and large scale gas kinematics"
Tram, Le Ngoc, et al., 2022-05-00, ADS
8. "The SOFIA Massive (SOMA) Star Formation Survey. IV. Isolated Protostars"
Fedriani, Ruben, et al., 2022-05-00, ADS
7. "Isolated Massive Star Formation in G28.20-0.05"
Law, Chi-Yan, et al., 2022-01-00, ADS
6. "Modeling CO Line Profiles in Shocks of W28 and IC44"
Fuda, Nguyen, et al., 2021-12-00, ADS
5. "Arecibo-Green Bank-LOFAR Carbon Radio Recombination Line observations toward cold HI Clouds"
Anish Roshi, D., et al., 2021-11-00, ADS
4. "HI-H2 transition: exploring the role of the magnetic field"
Skalidis, R., et al., 2021-10-00, ADS
3. "The 2019 outburst of the 2005 classical nova V1047 Cen: a record breaking dwarf nova outburst or a new phenomenon?"
Aydi, E., et al., 2021-08-00, ADS
Science Preprints not yet available in ADS
2. "Gas Phase Metallicities of Local Ultra-Luminous Infrared Galaxies Follow Normal Star-Forming Galaxies"
Chartab, N, 2022-99, astro-ph
1. "SOFIA Far-infrared [O III] and [O I] Observations of Dense CO-knots in the Supernova Remnant Cassiopeia A: Multi-phase Ejecta"
Rho, J, 2022-99, astro-ph
*2. "The external photoevaporation of planet-forming discs"
Winter, Andrew J., 2022-06-00, ADS
Technical Preprints not yet available in ADS
*1. "4GREAT -- a four-color receiver for high-resolution airborne terahertz spectroscopy"
Duran,C, 2021-99, astro-ph